This Privacy Notice applies to information we collect when you use and any other websites, mobile applications (“app(s)”), or services that post a link to this Privacy Notice (collectively, the “Websites”). This Privacy Notice describes how Hissho International, LLC, 11949 Steele Creek Road Charlotte, NC 28273 (“Hissho” “Company,” “we,” or “us”) collects, uses, and shares Websites-related information about you. Except where expressly stated otherwise, this Privacy Notice does not apply to information or data about you collected as received outside of the Websites except to the extent it is combined with information or data collected by us via the Websites.
By using our Websites, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and consent to our collection, use and disclosure practices, and other activities as described in this Privacy Notice.
We participate in and comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of Personal Data from the European Economic Area (“EEA”) member countries and the United Kingdom.
- California-Specific Disclosures. California customers, please see the “Additional Disclosures for California Customers“ for more information about how we collect, use, and share your Personal Information and the rights you have with respect to your Personal Information.
- Collection of Information
- Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us via the Websites, such as when you register, create an account profile, subscribe to our emails, mobile messages, push notifications, or social media notifications, post on our forums or blogs, participate in a sweepstakes, contest, promotion, survey, or poll, communicate with us, shop our online store, order physical or digital gift cards, request customer support, apply for a job or otherwise communicate with us through the Websites.
- Types of Information. The types of information we may collect include Personal Information. “Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify you (whether alone or in combination), such as your first and last name, email address, zip code/post code, billing address, shipping address, phone number, payment card information, user name and password, photo, and any other personally identifiable information you choose to provide. It also may include sensitive information, such as health and family information. As permitted by applicable law, unless otherwise provided in this Privacy Notice or in our statements at the point of collection, (i) non-Personal Information (“non-Personal Information”) may be used and shared without obligation to you; and (ii) Personal Information may be de-identified or otherwise made into non-Personal Information. We may give you the opportunity to provide us with information about you, your family and your interests in your account profile and otherwise, which if not linked to your Personal Information would be non-Personal Information. However, to the extent we combine this with your Personal Information collected via the Websites, we will treat that combined data as Personal Information under this Privacy Notice. For information on how to change or update your registration information and account profile, see the “Your Choices: Profile and Apps” section below.
- Information We Collect Automatically. We, our service providers and our affiliates may automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our Websites. This information, which may in some cases be considered Personal Information under applicable law, may include demographic information; IP address; browser/device/hardware type; operating system characteristics; information about your use of our Websites; and data regarding network connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device), such as unique device identifiers, type, model, version, MAC address, device or session ID, error related data status, capability, confirmation, functionality, performance data, and connection type. This information may also include clickstream data, which is information about the page-by-page paths you take as you browse through the Websites.
- Methods of Collecting Information. The methods that we, our service providers and our affiliates may use to automatically collect such information in connection with our Websites include:
- Log Information. Information about your use of our Websites, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link through which you accessed our Websites.
- Cookies. Cookies are data files that are placed on a computer when it is used to visit a website. These cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, tracking user preferences or web pages visited while using our Websites. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our Websites. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Websites. For example, cookies allow us to store items in your cart between visits. In addition, please be aware that if you choose to block or delete cookies, some advertising preferences that are dependent on cookies may not be able to be respected.
- Web Beacons. Small graphic images called web beacons, also known as “Internet tags” or “clear gifs,” in our web pages and email messages. We may use web beacons or similar technologies for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count the number of visitors to our Websites, to monitor how users navigate the Websites, and to count how many emails that we sent were actually opened or how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Websites. It is temporarily downloaded onto your computer from our web server or a third party with whom we work, is active only while you are connected to the Websites, and is deleted or deactivated thereafter.
- Location-identifying Technologies. GPS (global positioning systems) software, geo-filtering and other location-aware technologies locate (sometimes precisely) you, or make assumptions about your location, for purposes such as verifying your location and delivering or restricting content based on your location. If you have enabled GPS or use other location-based features on the Websites, your device location may be tracked. Our store finder feature may access and use information about your device location (such as based on IP address), or your account information, to suggest appropriate store locations.
- In-App Tracking Methods. There are a variety of Tracking Technologies that may be included in mobile applications, and these are not browser-based like cookies and cannot be controlled by browser settings. Some use device identifier, or other identifiers such as “Ad IDs” to associate app user activity to a particular app and to track user activity across apps and/or devices.
- Combining Personal Information with other Information. Information we automatically collect about you, such as how you interact with our Websites, may be combined with your Personal Information. To the extent we associate any such automatically-collected information with Personal Information about you collected via the Websites, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information under this Privacy Notice.
- Tracking Technologies. We, our service providers, our affiliates, and other third parties may associate Tracking Technologies with your device when you visit the Websites that permits tracking of your online activities across time and different services, and associate different devices you use, for purposes including to send you product promotions that are aligned with your purchase trends and/or interests identified through automatically-collected information. See the “Advertising & Analytics Websites and Online Tracking” and “Analytics, Advertising, Online Tracking and Your Choices” sections below for more information on use of Tracking Technologies and your choices regarding that. We are giving you notice of the Tracking Technologies and your choices regarding them so that your consent to encountering them is meaningfully informed.
- Information We Collect From Other Sources. We may also obtain information about you (such as email, address, demographic information and Cross-device Data) from other sources and combine that with information we collect about you. To the extent we receive information about you from a third party source and we combine the information we receive from these third party sources with your Personal Information we collect via the Websites, we will treat that combined information as Personal Information under this Privacy Notice. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by third parties or how such third parties collect, use and share such information.
- Third Party Activities. The descriptions of our data practices in this Privacy Notice do not cover any third party activities or third parties’ use of information that such third parties themselves may have collected from you. Some third parties, however, may offer you choices regarding their Tracking Technologies. We are not responsible for third party choice notices or mechanisms.
- Do Not Track Settings. Note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, Hissho currently does not alter its practices when it receives a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
- Use of Information. We may use your Personal Information for various purposes, including to:
- Facilitate and improve your online experience;
- Process your registration with our Websites, including verifying that your email address(es) are active and valid;
- Manage your online account(s), including purchases, orders, payments, returns, exchanges, and forum and blog posts;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, coupons, newsletters, rewards, and events and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you (for information about how to manage or opt out of these communications, please see the “Your Choices” section below).
- Improve our Websites, mobile applications, marketing efforts, products, and services;
- Personalize your online experience and provide advertisements, content, or features that match your profile and interests;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities;
- Process and deliver contest, promotion, and sweepstakes entries and rewards;
- Process and track your redemption of digital coupons and associate those redemptions with your account;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Contact you regarding your use of our Websites and, in our discretion, changes to our policies;
- Provide you with notices related to our Websites, products, and services;
- Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys, on our Websites and other Hissho websites, products and services;
- Prevent fraudulent transactions and monitor against threats;
- Carry out any other purpose to the extent not prohibited by applicable law and not inconsistent with our statements disclosed elsewhere in this Privacy Notice or at the time you provide your Personal Information; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
In our sole discretion, we may also use aggregated and other non-Personal Information as permitted by applicable laws.
- Sharing of Information. Our agents, vendors, consultants and other service providers (“service providers”) may have access to, or receive from us, your Personal Information, and other information about you, to carry out work on our behalf; however, we do not authorize our service providers to use your Personal Information for any purpose other than to provide this assistance.
In addition, we may share Personal Information about you as follows:
- With our business partners, affiliates and other third parties for purposes of sending their own marketing unless you are a California customer and you opt out of this type of sharing as set forth in the “Additional Disclosures for California Customers“;
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in response to i) subpoenas or other legal process or if in our good faith opinion such disclosure is required or permitted by law; or (ii) at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation;
- To defend the Terms and Conditions or other policies applicable to our Websites;
- To protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of us or any third party;
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we may also use IP addresses, mobile device identifiers or any other information we collect to identify users, and may do so in cooperation with copyright owners, Internet service providers, wireless service providers or law enforcement agencies in our discretion. As permitted by applicable law, such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you;
- With our affiliates for their business purposes;
- Your redemption of digital coupons with our suppliers;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession), lease, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition of all or any portion of Hissho assets, financing, disposal, conveyance or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- To Third Party Websites that interact with our Websites, in connection with such interactions;
- For other purposes to the extent not prohibited by applicable law and not inconsistent with our statements disclosed elsewhere in this Privacy Notice, or at the time you provide your Personal Information; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
In our sole discretion, we may also share aggregated and other non-Personal Information as permitted by applicable law.
- Information You Disclose Publicly or to Others. The Websites may permit you to submit ideas, photographs, user profiles, writings, music, video, audio recordings, computer graphics, pictures, data, questions, comments, suggestions or other content, including Personal Information (collectively, “User Content”), such as on blogs and forums, and in association with your account and user profile. We or others may store, display, reproduce, publish, distribute or otherwise use User Content online or offline in any media or format (currently existing or hereafter developed) and may or may not attribute it to you. Others may have access to this User Content and may have the ability to share it with third parties. Please think carefully before deciding what information you share, including Personal Information, in connection with your User Content. Please note that Hissho does not control who will have access to the information that you choose to make public, and cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy or keep it secure. We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information that you make publicly available on the Websites or what others do with information you share with them on the Websites. We are not responsible for the accuracy, use or misuse of any User Content that you disclose or receive from third parties through the Websites. We are not responsible for User Content you submit to Third Party Websites via our Websites.
- Sweepstakes, Contests, Surveys, Polls, and Promotions. We may offer sweepstakes, contests, surveys, polls, and other promotions (each, a “Promotion”) that may require registration or for you to submit Personal Information. These Promotions are strictly voluntary. If you choose to enter a Promotion, your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with the administration of such Promotion, such as in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law, such as on a winners list. By entering a Promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor and/or other parties to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials. Hissho may offer opportunities to enter a contest or sweepstakes or other feature that we offer jointly with a third party. As a result of your participation in such feature, your information may be shared with the third party that is jointly offering the feature, which will be disclosed at the time your information is collected.
- Third Party Websites.
- Hyperlinks and Plug-Ins. The Websites may contain hyperlinks to other websites or locations, including the career, gift card and online shopping sections of our Websites, and plug-ins (e.g. Social Features discussed in the next section), third party Tracking Technologies and other third party applications and content made available on or via our Websites, that are operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites(s)”). We make no representations and accept no responsibility or liability regarding the policies or business practices of such Third Party Websites and encourage you to familiarize yourself with their privacy policies before accessing them or otherwise providing them with your Personal Information. In some cases we and Third Party Websites may each post terms and policies on a Third Party Websites, in which case our terms and policies govern us and the Third Party Websites operator’s terms and policies govern them.
- Third Party Websites Have Separate Privacy Policies. Except to the extent we combine information we receive from Third-Party Websites with Personal Information we ourselves have collected via the Websites, data obtained by us from a third party, even in association with the Websites, is not subject to our limitations regarding Personal Information under this Privacy Notice, however such data remains subject to any restrictions imposed on us by the third party, if any. Otherwise, the information collected, stored, and shared by third parties remains subject to their privacy policies and practices, including whether they continue to share information with us, the types of information shared, and your choices on what is visible to others on Third Party Websites. You should read the privacy notice of each Third Party Websites as these Third Party Websites may use their own cookies, web beacons and other Tracking Technology to independently collect information about you. In addition, these Third Party Websites may solicit Personal Information from you.
- Social Features. Certain functionality in connection with the Websites is specifically designed to permit social and other interactions that you initiate between the Websites and Third Party Websites, including third party social networks (“Social Features”). Examples of Social Features include enabling you to transmit content to the Websites from your account on a Third Party Websites; to “like” or “share” our Websites content to Third Party Websites; to log-in to the Websites using your username and password for a Third Party Websites; and to otherwise connect our Websites to a Third Party Websites.
If you choose to use Social Features, information you post or provide access to, including User Content, may be publicly displayed on our Websites or by the provider of the Social Feature that you use. Similarly, if you post information on a third party platform, site, application or service that references our Websites (e.g., by using a hashtag associated with Hissho in a tweet or status update), your post may be published also on our Websites, which will be treated as User Content. Also, both Hissho and the third party may have access to certain information about you and your use of our Websites and the Third Party Websites. In addition, we may receive information about you if other users of a Third Party Websites give us access to their profiles and you are one of their “connections,” or information about you is otherwise accessible through your “connections’” web pages, profile pages, or similar pages on the Third Party Websites.
- Your Choices.
- Promotional Communications. You can opt out of receiving promotional email communications from us at any time by following the instructions provided in those communications. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about our on-going business relations. Our mobile applications may send you notifications that may include alerts, sounds, and icon badges. These push notifications or in-app messages may include both operational messages and promotional messages regarding products, services and offers that may be of interest to you. These can be configured in the app’s Settings. As with emails, even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional push notifications, such as those about your use of the app or our on-going business relations.
- In addition, certain advertising networks and exchanges may participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) AdChoices Program and may display an Advertising Option Icon for interest-based ads. You can learn more about the DAA AdChoices Program at http://www.youradchoices.com/ and its opt-out program for mobile apps at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices In addition, certain advertising networks and exchanges may participate in the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). The NAI has developed a tool that allows consumers to opt out of targeted advertising delivered by NAI members’ ad networks. To learn more about opting out of targeted advertising or to use the tool, click here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. Please be aware that, even if you are able to opt out of certain kinds of targeted advertising, you will continue to receive other types of ads. Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit these opt-out webpages, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different device or web browser or use a non-browser-based method of access (e.g., mobile app), your NAI/DAA browser-based opt-out may not, or may no longer, be effective.
- Users Outside the United States. We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. If you are accessing the Websites from outside of the United States, please be aware that information collected through the Websites will be transferred to, and processed, and used in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may be different from those of the country in which you are located. Your use of the Websites or providing us with any information therefore constitutes your consent to the transfer to, and processing, usage, sharing and storage of your information, including Personal Information, in the United States as set forth in this Privacy Notice. We will take reasonable care to ensure that your data is treated fairly and lawfully.
- Participation in Privacy Shield — Additional information. As mentioned above, we participate in and comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of Personal Data from the European Economic Area (“EEA”) member countries and the United Kingdom.
The independent dispute resolution body that will investigate any unresolved complaints is the U.K. regulator, the Information Commissioner’s Office, whose website https://ico.org.uk/. You can find out more about the Privacy Shield program and any businesses approved to participate in Privacy Shield here:
- Children. Our Websites is not directed to children under 13 years of age, nor do we knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
- Data Security. We take reasonable steps to have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in place to help protect your Personal Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information collected through our Websites.
- Changes to This Privacy Notice. We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Privacy Notice, and in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to the homepages of our Websites or sending you an email notification). Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the revised Privacy Notice and your continued use of the Websites indicates your consent to the Privacy Notice then posted. If you do not agree, discontinue use of the Websites and uninstall Websites downloads and apps. We will not treat your Personal Information collected under a prior Privacy Notice in a materially different manner without your consent. We encourage you to review the Privacy Notice whenever you interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy. To the extent any provision of this Privacy Notice is found by a competent tribunal to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed to the extent necessary for the remainder to be valid and enforceable.
- Contact Us. We are always interested in what our customers have to say. If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, please feel free to contact us at:
Hissho International, LLC
11949 Steele Creek Road
Charlotte, NC 28273
Additional Disclosures for California Customers
These “Additional Disclosures for California Customers” apply only to customers who are residents of the state of California, and to the Personal Information of those customers that is collected by Hissho International, LLC and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Hissho,” “our,” “we,” or “us”) both online—via any Hissho website, mobile application, or other online service that includes a link to these additional disclosures—and offline.
- Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
We describe below the categories of Personal Information collected in the preceding 12 months and, for each category of Personal Information collected, the categories of sources of that Personal Information, the business and commercial purposes for collection, and the categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information is disclosed for a business purpose or commercial purpose.
|Categories of Personal Information and Examples||Categories of Sources||Business/Commercial Purposes for Use||Third Parties to Whom we may Disclose Category of Personal Information|
|Identifiers including real name, alias, postal address, date of birth, unique personal identifier (such as customer number, telephone number, and cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers, or similar technologies), online identifier, internet protocol address, and email address||Directly from customers, from service providers, and from affiliates||Providing customer service; processing or fulfilling orders and transactions; verifying customer information; processing payments; administering contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions; marketing; data analytics; product/service improvement and development; internal research and development; detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity; auditing related to a current interaction with a customer and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards; debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; and administration of claims and handling of customer incidents.||Websites providers, retail partners, affiliates, law enforcement, insurers, and social networks (where a customer has requested to share content on a social network)|
|Financial Information including credit/debit card number, security code, and expiration date.||Directly from customers||Processing or fulfilling orders and transactions; processing payments; detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity; and providing customer service.||Websites providers, retail partners, payment processors, and law enforcement|
|Physical Characteristics or Description||From retail partners, customers, and law enforcement||Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.||Websites providers, retail partners, affiliates, law enforcement, insurers, and social networks (where a customer has requested to share content on a social network)|
|Medical/Health Insurance Information||From retail partners and customers||Administration of claims and handling of customer incidents.||Websites providers, retail partners and insurers|
|Demographic Information including age, gender, ethnicity, education history, employment status, marital status, household size/composition, and household income||From retail partners and customers||Providing customer service; internal research and development; marketing; data analytics; product/service improvement and development; and administration of claims and handling of customer incidents||Websites providers, retail partners, affiliates, and law enforcement|
|Commercial Information including records of products or services purchased or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies, and event registration/attendance information||From retail partners and customers||Providing customer service; processing or fulfilling orders and transactions; event management; marketing; data analytics; product/service improvement and development; internal research and development; detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity; and administration of claims and handling of customer incidents||Websites providers, retail partners, affiliates, and law enforcement|
|Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information including browsing history, search history, information regarding a customer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement, and information customers post or make available on social media or other public-facing websites or mobile applications||From retail partners, service providers and affiliates||Providing customer service; marketing; data analytics; product/service improvement and development; internal research and development; detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity; auditing related to a current interaction with a customer and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards; and debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality||Websites providers, retail partners, affiliates, and law enforcement|
|Geolocation Data||Directly from customers (via their browsers)||Providing customer service (in particular, to automatically display the closest Hissho store to users of our website).||None.|
|Audio/Visual Information including video footage from CCTV cameras in retail partners’ locations and audio recordings of customer service calls||From retail partners and customers||Providing customer service; detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity; and administration and handling of claims and customer incidents.||Websites providers, retail partners, insurers, and law enforcement|
|Questionnaire/Survey Responses||From retail partners, service providers and affiliates||Providing customer service; marketing; data analytics; product/service improvement and development; and internal research and development.||Websites providers and retail partners|
|Other||Directly from customers||any other information a customer provides to us in connection with a customer service request or issue, a claim or incident, or otherwise.||Websites providers, retail partners, affiliates, insurers, and any other third party relevant to the reason that the information was provided|
In addition, we may use any of the categories of Personal Information to be collected to comply with legal obligations, to pursue or defend against legal actions or claims, and to protect the rights, property, life, health, security, and/or safety of us or any third party.
Hissho does not sell our customers’ Personal Information.
- Your Rights
- Access/Deletion. California customers have the right to request:
- that Hissho disclose what Personal Information about them that we collect, use, and disclose, including the specific pieces of the Personal Information about them that we have collected (referred to as an “access request” or a “request to know”); and
- that Hissho delete the Personal Information about them collected or maintained by Hissho (referred to as a “deletion request”).
- Access/Deletion. California customers have the right to request:
California customers may submit an access or deletion request (each, a “California Consumer Rights Request”) by calling us at , emailing us at or by sending a letter to Webmaster, Hissho International, LLC, 11949 Steele Creek Road, Charlotte, NC 28273. Before we can begin fulfilling a request, we will need to verify your identity by validating that you have control over the email address that was provided with the request.
California customers may designate an authorized agent to submit a California Consumer Rights Request on their behalf. To do so, please have the agent submit a request on your behalf by calling us at , emailing us at or by sending a letter to Webmaster, Hissho International, LLC, 11949 Steele Creek Road, Charlotte, NC 28273. When submitting a request, the agent will need to:
- Provide your name, email address, zip code, and phone number when prompted by the online request form or the Customer Care representative; and
- Provide their own name and email address, a statement indicating that they are acting as an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf, and, if applicable, a statement indicating that you have provided them with a power of attorney that is valid under California law. That information should be provided to our representative.
After the agent has submitted the request, you will receive an email asking you to verify your identity. After you verify your identity, we may follow up with you and/or your agent to gather any additional information we need to fulfill the request.
In accordance with California law, we have a policy of responding to only two access requests from a customer in a 12-month period.
- Non-Discrimination. In addition, you have a right to not receive discriminatory treatment by Hissho for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by California law.
- Opt Out of Certain Data Sharing. California law permits customers in California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties and, in some cases, affiliates, for those third parties’ and affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. Under the law, a business must either provide this information or permit California customers to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing.
We may from time to time elect to share certain information about you collected by us on the Websites (as defined in the Privacy Notice) with third parties or affiliates for those third parties’ or affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may opt out of such future sharing of your Personal Information (as defined by the California Shine the Light Act) and/or request information about our compliance with this law by calling us at , emailing us at or by sending a letter to Webmaster, Hissho International, LLC, 11949 Steele Creek Road, Charlotte, NC 28273. Any such request must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the request and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this email address or mail address.
- Contact Information
If you have questions or concerns about Hissho’s privacy policies and practices, you may contact us at:
Hissho International, LLC
11949 Steele Creek Road
Charlotte, NC 28273